DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MANAGER LICENSING??
Written by: Elina Gilbert on Friday, August, 8th, 2014
With manager licensing requirements looming in the not too distant future, many managers and board members are on edge looking for answers to their many questions about the process, timelines, and requirements. For those individuals, DORA has published FAQ’s to ease people’s stress levels.
The FAQ’s answer questions such as:
• Who is required to be licensed as a manager?
• Who is exempt from the licensing requirements?
• Is there reciprocity for individuals holding a CAI designation?
• When must managers be licensed?
• What are the requirements for continuing education?
If you’ve been wondering about any of these (or other) issues pertaining to manager licensing, make sure to check out the FAQ’s.
For more information concerning manager licensing, please contact one of our attorneys at 303.432.9999.